Monday 3 January 2011

Declutter Blitz

Day Three of the Decluttering commences...

The past couple of days have seen me only attempting small decluttering tasks, one of the reasons for this was we had a friend to stay and I don't think it would have been really fair to have roped him in!

So today is my first full day (well, half day, I am still on holiday!) of decluttering.  And I am going to blitz the place!

Basically, my plan is to move from room to room and do a really quick surface clean. I hope this will mean that each room will look presentable and give me a good basis to sort out 'what lies beneath'...

The only room I won't be touching is the Room of Doom.  More stuff may be shoved in there, but more about my dirty little secret when I get round to tackling it!

So, I will check back later to let you know how I got on.

On my marks, get set, GO!

The Declutter Diarist

No comments:

Post a Comment